This blog focuses on cities along Utah’s Wasatch Front. Topics here include urban design, economics, and anything else that seems relevant. However, I’m not an expert; I’m just a guy who reads a lot and thinks cities are both viscerally pleasurable and intellectually stimulating.
- This parking lot has its own parking lot
- Walking on La Brea
- Goodbye BRT: Or, How I Learned to Love Private Transit
- Could better seating make Pioneer Park more inviting?
- Solving Invented Problems
- Here’s a Cool Picture of Downtown Salt Lake City
- Design Lessons from Seaside Florida
- Provo Housing Project Finally Happening
- Student Parking: A Simple Solution
- Apartment and home construction growing in Utah
Utah, visit our friends at carinsurancecheap.net . Save hundreds in 5 minutes